Monday, February 24, 2014

Python code to analyze U.S. Social Security baby names database

On prooffreader.com, I've blogged a few analyses of the U.S. Social Security Administration baby names database; those wishing to replicate my results or get a leg up towards more and better analyses are welcome to download the raw data and view the code in this IPython notebook. I've only been doing Python for a couple of months, and I'm not a professional programmer, but the code works, and I'm totally open to suggestions and improving my skills. Warning: I know python programmers like to be pythony or pythonesque or pythonish or something... I'm working on it, I promise!

Just a screenshot of the IPython notebook, because the post looked lonely with only text.
• • •

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    The Article on Python code to analyze U.S. Social Security baby names database is very informative give detail information about .Thanks for Sharing the information about Python Code.data science consulting

    ReplyDelete